- almond pulp from above recipe
- 1 cup dates, soaked in hot water for 5 minutes
- 4 tbsp nut butter (tahini, peanut butter…) or buy more almonds and google how to make your own—super easy… but I’ll leave this one to you
- pinch of salt
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon (I always add a cheeky pinch of ginger, turmeric, http://forhealthylives.com/product/viagra/ cayenne pepper just for good fun and good nutrients… but use carefully)
- ¼ cup of chopped nuts, dried fruits, seeds, coconut. Anything!
It’s pretty hard. Put into food processor, blend, roll, put in container. Eat. Glow.
I’ve seen these made with coconut oil if you want to be fancy, add protein powder if you want some extra protein, roll in some pretty decorations like coconut flakes, seeds if you want to get more like on instagram.
I store mine in the fridge and if they might be hanging around too long you can freeze them too…. I’ve never had to do that