- almond pulp left from almond milk
- 20 g flour of your choice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or finely chopped
- 1 cup grated zucchini (there is a lot of water in this vegetable so this made for some pretty liquidy grating—carrot worked well, beetroot was great, maybe sweet potato could be good?)
- 1 bunch chopped fresh herb (try anything, coriander is my favourite, parsley, mint)
- 3 tsp spices—mix it up. Be bold! I enjoy ground cumin, ground coriander and some turmeric or sometimes I feel extra lay and just go in with 3 tsp of garam masala or a curry powder mix)
- Salt and pepper as you please
- Turn the oven on to 180, http://www.buycheap-pillsonline.com/nexium.html line a baking tray with baking paper
- Place all ingredients except the flour and baking soda into a processor
- Mix in the flour and baking soda, adjust if you need more flour, more spice
- Bake for 15 minutes, roll them over, bake for another 5-10 minutes
- Bang them on to a plate filled with salad, into a wrap or a bread roll, or simple straight into your gob!
So, there you go! I haven’t even touched the sides of what you can do with this nut but between all of us I think we can have a play, share away and get some pretty good stuff happening for the planet, our bodies and our wallets.