- almond pulp left from above almond milk
- 1 cup oats (I only had quick oats but rolled would be even better)
- ¾ cup flour of your choice
- 4 dates soaked in hot water for 5 mins, chopped
- ¼ maple syrup
- ¾ cup almond milk – which you just made – how good is that?!
- 1 mashed brown banana
- ? cacao powder (I used Vital protein chocolate powder because that’s what I had, worked a treat!)
- Optional: chuck in some of your favourite nuts to give a nice crunch, some spices if you’re like me and cinnamon goes in anything, top with http://forhealthylives.com/product/propecia/ more nuts, fancy coconut shreds or if you’re like me; just some toasted muesli you had hanging about.
- pinch of salt
Seriously it’s this easy.
- Turn oven on to 180 degrees C
- Line a baking tin with baking paper
- Put all the above ingredients into a bowl, mix, sample, adjust, sample… refrain from eating the entire mixture, put in tin, top with decorations.
- Put in oven
- Wait 20-30 min, go for a run
- Remove from oven, let cool (have a shower)
- Slice up, make a tea with almond milk. Appreciate the power of the almond.