When I started running it was unnatural, an effort and not my favourite part of the day. I can’t say I was born a runner and it has been a rollercoaster to get to the place I am at now but I owe a lot of the kilometres that I did at the beginning to a good playlist and the power of some upbeat tunes (and a stubborn personality). I am not a music person, I listen to the radio and only just was introduced to Spotify… I know!
I love a mixture of everything and I am very ‘teen’ in my choices http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/mans-health// with a bit of Dads influence thrown in for good measure. Enjoy if you can, pay for the download because it’s fair to the artist and put some head phones on and get out the door… run or dance, either is fine!
- Nancy Mulligans—Ed Sheeran
- Bibia Be Ye Ye—Ed Sheeran
- Used to Have it all—Fais and afro Jack
- I love you always forever—Betty Who
- Fast Car—Tracy Chapman
- Summer of 69—Bryan Adams
- Don’t be so hard on yourself—Jess Glynne
- If today was your last day—Nickleback
- Shut up and Dance—Walk the moon
- Lifes what you make it—Graham Colton
- Wake me up—Avicii